Our Statement of Faith
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH and Christian testimony is that Jesus Christ is our Lord
and Savior. Jesus shed His blood on the cross at Calvary so that whosoever would
believe in Him would not perish, but have everlasting life.
We believe that although there are different denominations there is only
We believe that John 3:16 is possibly the most important verse in the bible.
- This church includes all who are born again believers in Jesus Christ, the
Son of the living God.
We believe the Bible in its entirety.
- It tells us of God's great love for us and His plan and provision for our
- It was written by men who were divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit.
We believe there is only one true and living God.
We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God.
- He is a loving God and is the creator and ruler of the universe.
- He is infinite in holiness, wisdom and power.
- He reveals himself to us as the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- Although He took upon himself human nature, He was without sin.
- He was crucified on the the old rugged cross and shed His blood for the redemption of sin
for all mankind once and for all.
- He was raised from the dead with His glorified body and was seen and
recognized by His disciples and upwards of 500 people.
- He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of God.
- He is our mediator and Great High Priest.
We also believe that "to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord"
and that we will spend eternity with Him.
Statement of Faith